Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

that's funny like hell

never knew raven had a thing for furries, that's just fucked up but really funny. nice one yet again zone.

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

greatly drawn

i'm a artist also, but never knew the effort it takes to do a hand drawn motion work. it's great, the artwork is great and i wish to see more from you

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

allhail the foaminan cult.

at least he told her it was for a good purpose, and tried to use her orifices as potential gold mines.

Liru Hentai Game DEMO Liru Hentai Game DEMO

fuckin awesome!

just played it and thought it was fuckin awesome.

Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai

great again.

i didn't know anyone remembered outlaw star, it's an older anime now. the game has my favorite character from the series. who can't like aisha, she's allways beating the crap out of gene for trying to see her naked! a great game by a great artist.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

furries rock.

just played high tail hall and thought it was awesome! furries are great and this game smooth and the game play was great. the fox dude was weird though.

»§« Coming Home »§« Coming Home

can't wait for more!

this is one of the best heavy metal songs i've heard, it mixes rock with classical music. to me it should be a rock opera!

MaestroRage responds:

^ ^ Heehee, I've heard it be called operock before, so I'm not surprised. Thank you very much, and thank you for listening!
With love,