View Profile ShadowNazi169

9 Movie Reviews

that's funny like hell

never knew raven had a thing for furries, that's just fucked up but really funny. nice one yet again zone.

greatly drawn

i'm a artist also, but never knew the effort it takes to do a hand drawn motion work. it's great, the artwork is great and i wish to see more from you

allhail the foaminan cult.

at least he told her it was for a good purpose, and tried to use her orifices as potential gold mines.

4 Game Reviews

fuckin awesome!

just played it and thought it was fuckin awesome.

great again.

i didn't know anyone remembered outlaw star, it's an older anime now. the game has my favorite character from the series. who can't like aisha, she's allways beating the crap out of gene for trying to see her naked! a great game by a great artist.

furries rock.

just played high tail hall and thought it was awesome! furries are great and this game smooth and the game play was great. the fox dude was weird though.

1 Audio Review

can't wait for more!

this is one of the best heavy metal songs i've heard, it mixes rock with classical music. to me it should be a rock opera!

MaestroRage responds:

^ ^ Heehee, I've heard it be called operock before, so I'm not surprised. Thank you very much, and thank you for listening!
With love,
LadyArsenic <3

"You see I'm a Guy of Simple Tastes, I enjoy Dynamite, and Gunpowder, and Gasoline! and you know the thing they all have in common. They're Cheap. Tell your People they work for me now, This Is My Reality" -Wasteland Jackal

Jack Krauser @ShadowNazi169